Download E Aadhar / Aadhar Card PDF Online By Aadhar Number : eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in: Aadhar Card is consists of 12 digit number that is considered as a unique number for making an identification. Every Indian citizen had been issues with this unique identification number and is printed on the Aadhar card. The number serves a proof of identity, and its validity is universality accepted all over India. Government proceeding is often delayed for that reason the Aadhar Cards can be received by two procedures. Either the receiver can wait for the Aadhar card delivery by the India Post service or can also download the e-Aadhar from the website of UIDAI. In recent days majority of the population are proceeding with Aadhar Card download from the authentic UIDAI website for conveniences and emergency requirement. Both of the versions are accepted all over India and are valid throughout the country.
Download E Aadhar / Aadhar Card PDF Online By Aadhar Number : eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
Downloading the Aadhar Card application form
Aadhar Card download involves step which is not at all complicated and can be easily proceeded with. The only requirement is submitting the form with all the authentic documents that are required. The Aadhar centers verify all the documents they received and then your Aadhar Card is processed. The Aadhar card is available offline as well as online.
Whenever you are visiting your nearby Aadhar card center the concerned and appointed operator would need your cooperation and ask for the required documents. The appointed officer asks for your identification proof and then proceeds with your Iris scan and fingerprints which would serve as valid biometric data. After all the formalities are met with the operator handovers enrollment forms. This slip is a very important document and needs to be preserved for future reference. The enrollment slip contains the enrollment ID and enrollment date and time that get recorded automatically.
Now Aadhar card download is the last procedure left. The number in the enrollment slip that indicates your Aadhar card number is an essential requirement to facilitate the E-Aadhar card/letter download through the website of UIDAI. In case of misplacing even a duplicate Aadhar card can be downloaded online.
Steps involved in downloading the Aadhar card form
- You can visit the website UIDAIor directly get linked to the website with the URL https://uidai.gov.in/forms.html.
- Visit the section dealing with forms.
- Get a look at the Aadhar card application link form.
- Soon after go and click the option “Download Aadhar Form Link.”
- Save the downloaded Aadhar card link form in the format of PDF.
Downloading the Aadhar card/E-Aadhar Letter
There is detailed information given all over the internet on downloading the Aadhar card/ E-Aadhar card.the easiest way to download your Aadhar card is from the authentic website of UIDAI. Downloading the Aadhar card through online version would make you hold of your Aadhar card along with the E-Aadhar letter. It can be only downloaded after you enter you Enrollment id in the required place. The web portal to be used is http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
After you are done with your enrollment, the Aadhar card would reach you within a time of 3 months (90 days). Actually, UIDAI sends the Aadhar card through the India Post. Sometimes it reaches within the stipulated time, and sometimes, unfortunately, it gets lost in transit. It is this time when you can easily download the Aadhar card through the online mode. The Government of India has provided adequate information regarding the web portal that needs to be used for downloading the Aadhar card. The card is only available from the authentic website of UIDAI. The steps involved in the download Aadhar card are as follows:
- First of all, go to the authentic website of UIDAI website with the URL http://eeaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Then go and click the option “I have Enrollment ID” that is available in the bar at the top of the website.
- Now enter your Enrollment ID that written on the acknowledgment slip. Also, include the recorded Date and Time in the box that is present in the first row of the bar.
- Now mention your full name that you have registered yourself with the Aadhar card center, in the second row.
- Now give the Pin Code of the residing area in the following third row.
- Just next to the Pin Code you would see that a security code would appear. The Text message or image appears just beside the entered Pin Code which serves as authentic security code that needs to be entered in the fourth box.
- Then come to the box where the mobile number needs to be entered. Please make sure that you enter the mobile number that you have registered with UIDIA during the time of registration of your Aadhar card. The numbers should match; otherwise, it will lead to unnecessary harassment.
- The mobile number must be registered only with the numbers and should not start with zero (0) or the respective country code, for example, +91, etc.
- Now when you are finished with the first step that is displayed, you need to click on the button “Get One Time Password.”
- After pressing the button, you will surely receive the OTP Code on the registered mobile number in the form of a text message. Now enter the received code in the OTP Code Text Box correctly.
- Now the final stage comes where you have to click on the option “Validate Download “situated in the bottom of the form.
- Download the Aadhar Card.
Importance of Aadhar Card
Aadhar card is a document that does requires any renewal. It comes with several benefits that can be enjoyed it all the sectors say it be private or government. The registration requires no such charges and the formalities are simple enough to be proceeded with. Citizens can use it as a proof for the availing the non –governmental as well as the governmental public facilities like the telephone and mobile connection , to banks account linking with the Aadhar number while opening a new account , LPG gas connection and receiving the subsidy as well.